UP Jati Praman Patra Kaise Banaye Online – Various types of schemes are operated by the Government of India. To get the benefit of which some necessary documents are required. One such official document is the caste certificate. Which you need to get the benefits of different types of government schemes and services. Whenever you want to apply for any government job. Or want to get the benefit of any scheme. So you can get benefits of relaxation and reservation provided by the government by using Caste Certificate UP.
Caste Praman Patra Kaise Banta Hai –
That’s why Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate is an important document. The need of which you keep falling somewhere. Earlier, to get Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate, you had to visit government offices for months. Had to stand in long queues from morning till evening. That is not the case now. Our country is moving towards digital. As a result of which the government is doing almost all the works online.
You can apply for Caste Certificate UP sitting at home using your mobile or laptop PC. And without visiting any government offices, you can get your Caste Certificate UP in a few days.
If you want to know how you can apply online for Caste Certificate UP. What are the documents you will need to apply for Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate? How much fees do you have to pay to apply for UP caste certificate, caste certificate online up, up caste certificate, caste certificate verification up, up caste certificate verification and Caste Certificate UP? So today through this article you will get answers to all these questions.
What is UP caste certificate –
Before knowing how to apply for Caste Certificate UP, it is very important for us to know this. after all caste certificate what happens. Caste certificate is one such document as per the specification mentioned in the Constitution of India. Which is proof of being a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class. When the government realized that SC, ST and OBC citizens needed special encouragement and opportunities to progress at the same pace as all Indian citizens. Then the government guaranteed to provide special benefits to this category of citizens.
As a result of which benefits are provided like reservation of seats in government service, partial or full fee waiver for admission in schools and colleges, quota in educational institutions, reservation in government jobs and relaxation of upper age limit etc. But to get all these benefits, citizens belonging to such castes must have a valid Caste Certificate.
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
Caste Certificate UP Criteria for determining reserved castes –
Many castes have been provided reservation by the government. Norms used for providing reservation. Using which reservation is provided to these castes. Which is as follows –
- To live traditionally in a certain geographical area.
- Distinct culture which includes all aspects of tribal life viz. language, customs, tradition, religion and belief, art and craft etc.
- Primitive features that indicate commercial practices, economy, etc.
- Lack of educational, technological and economic development.
Where is Caste Certificate UP required?
Caste Certificate UP is an important document according to the Indian Constitution. Only through which special facilities prescribed in the constitution can be provided to special citizens. By having UP caste certificate, you can get the benefits of various schemes provided by the government. With Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate you get the benefits of various schemes. In which the list is as follows –
- To get quota in educational institutions
- To get admission in schools and colleges
- To get government job applications
- To get reservation of seats in government services and schemes
Documents required for Caste Certificate UP –
Before applying for Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate, you must have some important documents. You can apply for Caste Certificate UP only after collecting these documents –
- One of your latest passport size scanned photograph
- self declaration
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
How to apply online for Caste Certificate UP –
If you need caste certificate. And you want to apply for Online Caste Certificate UP. So you are being told here. You can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate by following the easy steps.
- After accessing the website if you already have an account here. So you can login to your account using your username and password.
- If you don’t already have an account. so you new user register button Click on create your new account.
- After clicking on the register button, the form will open in front of you on a new page.
- All the information given in the form like applicant’s name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email ID etc. has to be filled and the account has to be created.
- Here you will also have to verify your mobile number. After creating an account, you have to login to your account.
You will get this benefit by creating your account here. That you can fill various types of documents by the government like income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, old age pension scheme, disabled pension scheme etc forms online using your account.
- After logging in to your account, you fill out the application Click on the option.
- in the next step like you fill out the application Will make a choice. Select service drop down menu will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the caste certificate like the image shown below.
- as soon as you caste certificate option Will click on The application form for caste certificate will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked in the form carefully. Apart from filling all the asked information correctly, you will also have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After uploading the scanned copy of the documents you will have to submit your form Enter Submit by clicking on the button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button. Your form will be filled. Now in the next step you have to pay the fees prescribed by the department.
- You can pay the fees using your ATM card or net banking.
- After paying the fees, your form will be transferred to the concerned department. And after some time your Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate will be issued.
- You can take a print out of the caste certificate by logging into your account.
How to check the status of your Caste Certificate UP application form –
If you want to check or verify your Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Form Status. So you can verify the same by using your Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate serial number. To verify your income caste residence certificate, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the department. If you want, you can also go direct by clicking here.
- Once you reach the site, you will have to fill the application number to check your income, caste, residence certificate. And then click on summit.
- As soon as you click on the submit button. You will be provided with complete details of your application form.
Questions and answers related to Uttar Pradesh caste certificate
What is Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate?
This is a very important document issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the citizens of the state. In which there is proof of the citizens of the state being Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.
What is the benefit of Uttar Pradesh caste certificate?
Through Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, citizens of the state can use it to get quota in educational institutions, admission in schools and colleges, apply for government jobs, get reservation of seats in government services and schemes.
Uttar Pradesh caste certificate is issued by
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate is issued by Uttar Pradesh Justice and Social Welfare to the citizens residing in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
What is the main purpose of issuing caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
The main objective of issuing Uttar Pradesh caste certificate is to divide the citizens residing in the state into SC, ST and OBC categories.
Yes friends, to get the Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate, you will have to pay the fee prescribed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
How to check the current status of your income proof online?
If you have applied online to get your certificate and you want to know its current status, then follow the above mentioned steps carefully.
so guys it was Caste Certificate UP Online Application Complete information about doing If you like the information on up caste certificate verification, up caste certificate online, up caste certificate online apply, up caste certificate download, up caste certificate status, then do not forget to share it with your friends. Also, if you have any kind of question then comment in the below comment box. We will answer your questions soon. Thank you..