, What is UP Free Boring Scheme?, What is UP Free boring scheme?, How much subsidy has been fixed under UP Free Boring Scheme? Will be?, How to apply to take advantage of UP Free Boring Scheme? ,
Our country India is an agricultural country. In our country, 70 percent of the population earns its livelihood by doing agriculture. Agriculture in our country is based on monsoon. In such a year, when there is no good agriculture, the farmers have to face a lot of difficulties. To enable farmers to irrigate their crops properly, the Uttar Pradesh government is running the UP Free Boring Scheme. If you want to get the benefits of this scheme then read this post very carefully from beginning to end today.
So that you do not miss any important point of the plan. In this post, we will tell you what is UP Free Boring Scheme? Who can take advantage of this? What are the documents required to apply for the scheme and what is the application process for free boring? Hope you like this post-
What is UP Free Boring Scheme? (What is UP free boring scheme?)
This UP free boring scheme is being run by the Uttar Pradesh government since 1985. Through this scheme, the micro irrigation department of Uttar Pradesh provides financial assistance to the farmers in arranging pumpset for boring in the field, so that they can irrigate their crops well. This will also increase their yield.
This scheme has been brought in the interest of small and marginal farmers. These would be those farmers who have a maximum of two hectares of cultivable land. Apart from this, all farmers belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes will also be given benefits on applying under this scheme. The special thing is that no restriction of any kind related to land has been implemented for them.
|Scheme Name||free boring plan|
|beneficiary||Farmers of Uttar Pradesh State|
How much grant is provided under the UP Free Boring Scheme? (How much subsidy is provided under up free boring scheme?)
This is very useful information for you. Every farmer wants to know that if he applies for this scheme then how much grant amount will be provided to him. According to this scheme, a grant of Rs 7 thousand will be given to marginal farmers. Small farmers will be provided a grant of Rs 5,000, while a maximum grant amount of Rs 10,000 will be provided to SC/ST category farmer candidates.
Who can be eligible for UP Free Boring Scheme? (Who is eligible for up free boring scheme?)
Only eligible eligible will get the benefit of UP Free Boring Scheme. But how will this eligibility be determined? At a glance those eligibility criteria are as follows-
- The applicant farmer should be a bonafide resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Owners of two hectares or more of agricultural land belonging to the general category will be eligible for this scheme.
- All small and marginal farmers of Uttar Pradesh state are eligible for this scheme.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe farmers will be eligible for this scheme without any restriction.
- Only that farmer will get the benefit of this scheme, who is not taking advantage of irrigation facility through any other scheme.
What are the documents required for UP Free Boring Scheme? (What documents are required for up free boring scheme?)
If you want to take advantage of the UP Free Boring Scheme, then you must necessarily attach some documents related to fulfilling its eligibility at the time of application. These documents are as follows-
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant farmer.
- Residence certificate of the applicant farmer.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant farmer.
- Land related documents of the applicant farmer (such as the latest Khatauni 61B, Khasra).
- Passport size photograph of the applicant farmer.
- Income certificate of the concerned farmer.
- Age certificate of the concerned farmer.
- Mobile number of the concerned farmer.
How to apply for taking advantage of UP Free Boring Scheme? (How to apply for up free boring scheme?)
If you are a farmer and have all the eligibility related to UP Free Boring Scheme, then now we will tell you how to apply for this scheme, which is as follows-
- First of all, you have to visit the website of the Minor Irrigation Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. https://minorirrigationup.gov.in/ will go on.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you will find “What’s new?” Click on the option.
- From the many options open in front, you have to click on the option of “download”.
- Here you will get the option of “Application for Free Boring”.
- you click on application form download After doing this, print will have to be taken out.
- Now you have to fill all the information sought in this application form correctly.
- After this, you will have to attach all the documents asked for with the application form.
- Now you have to go to Tehsil and submit this completely prepared form to the Block Development Officer or the office of Minor Irrigation Department.
- Thus your application for UP Free Boring Scheme will be completed.
- Now all the applications will be scrutinized and verified.
- Sanction of the grant will be subject to the recommendation of a committee. The chairman of this committee will be the DM of the concerned district. This committee will consist of CDO, XEN, Tube Well Section, Executive Engineer of Irrigation Department as well as two officers included by the DM.
- After the approval of this committee, you will be released the sanctioned grant amount under the Free Boring Scheme.
Where can farmers get more information regarding the scheme? (From where farmers can get more information about this scheme?)
We have tried to give you detailed information related to UP Free Boring Scheme in this post. Despite this, if you are interested to know more about this scheme, then you can go to the Chief Engineer’s Office of the Minor Irrigation Department of Uttar Pradesh with your questions. Its address is-
- chief engineer
- Minor Irrigation Department
- 3rd Floor, North Wing
- Jawahar Bhavan
- Pin Code-226001
If you want to get information regarding this scheme on the phone, then you can contact on the following numbers-
If you want, you can also send your questions to the concerned department through email ID. This email id is- firstname.lastname@example.org
How much information do the farmers of UP have regarding government schemes? (How much knowledge the farmers of up have regarding government schemes?)
We and all of you know that most of the farmers in our country are not very educated, so they do not know much about government schemes. Despite all the publicity of the schemes being run for the benefit of the farmers of the government, due to lack of information, the eligible farmers miss out on taking advantage of these schemes. Although in the present time, due to the education of the new generation, some awareness is also coming in them.
In such a situation, one of our objectives is to convey all the information about such government schemes to the farmer brothers, so that they can be benefited from these schemes. Hope you will be satisfied with our efforts. We bring information about various government schemes through our website. Keep checking our website continuously, so that you get every update regarding government schemes on time. Apart from this, information about other schemes can also be obtained.
What is UP Free Boring Scheme?
Under the UP Free Boring Scheme, farmers are given financial assistance for setting up irrigation pumpsets in the field.
Since when is the UP Free Boring Scheme being run?
This scheme is being run since 1985, about 37 years ago.
Who can avail the benefits of UP Free Boring Scheme?
Only the native farmer of Uttar Pradesh can avail the benefit of UP Free Boring Scheme.
Which farmers will be eligible for this scheme?
Small and marginal farmers of general category with less than two acres of land will be eligible for this scheme.
How much land is required for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe farmers to become an applicant for this scheme?
There is no land related compulsion for this category of farmers to become an applicant.
How much grant amount has been fixed under the UP Free Boring Scheme?
Under the scheme, different grant amounts have been fixed for different categories of farmers. You can see all the details in the above post.
What is the process to apply for UP Free Boring Scheme?
In this regard, we have given all the information in the above post. You can read from there.
Will the farmer also have to show land related documents to take advantage of this scheme?
Yes, he will also have to show the land related documents to avail the benefits of this scheme.
From which website the application form of UP Free Boring Scheme can be downloaded?
The application form of UP Free Boring Scheme can be downloaded from the website of Minor Irrigation Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
What is the website of Minor Irrigation Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh?
The address of this website is https://minorirrigationup.gov.in/.
In this post you came to know what is UP Free Boring Scheme? What is the required eligibility for this scheme? What are the documents to be attached to the application for this scheme? And how can I apply for free boring? If any farmer of your area in Uttar Pradesh wants to take advantage of this scheme, then do not forget to share this post with him as well. Thank you.