These days, discussion is going on across the country regarding GI tag. The exercise of promoting the products of different places with their geographical identification is going on. The Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh had recently launched a district-one product scheme. now along the lines of uttarakhand one district two product scheme (one district-two products scheme) has been given the green signal.
The Pushkar Singh Dhami government of Uttarakhand has ordered its implementation. In this, preparations are being made to introduce two products from each district of the state in the international market. Today in this post, we will give you detailed information about Uttarakhand One District Two Product Scheme. Come, let’s start-
What is Uttarakhand One District Two Product Scheme?
Friends, let us tell you that Uttarakhand government has come up with one district two product scheme. In an effort to take the local products of this Himalayan state to the international market, two products have been identified in each district, from their production to the market. Skill Development of ArtisansAssistance will be given in training, design development, logistics etc. This will lead to development of traditional industries of the state.
Self-employment opportunities will be created for the youth. The products of the districts will be able to become brands and exports will get a boost. The biggest thing is that the local market will get a boost. The Prime Minister of the country Narendra Modi himself has emphasized on vocal for local. The government has made elaborate preparations to make it successful.
One District Two Product Scheme 2023 in Hindi –
|Scheme Name||uttarakhand one district two product scheme|
|initiated by||by Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami|
|Objective||To provide fair price to the producers for their produce|
|when was it started||October 2021|
|Official website||not available yet|
What will be the benefits of Uttarakhand One District-Two Product Scheme
Friends, now let us tell you what will be the benefits of One District Two Product Scheme. These are as follows-
- 1. Development of traditional industries of Uttarakhand state.
- 2. Local people will get self-employment opportunities.
- 3. The products of every district will get recognition in the markets all over the world.
- 4. There will be a reduction in the number of youth migrating due to lack of employment.
- 5. Producers will get fair price for their produce.
- 6. The economic development of the state will gain momentum.
- 7. There will be skill development of artisans.
- 8. Local products will be able to become international brands.
Districts of Uttarakhand and their two products, which will be promoted-
Friends, now the question must be arising in your mind that which two products of which district will be promoted under the Uttarakhand One District-Two Product Scheme. District wise list of these products for your information is as follows-
- 1. Almora-Tweed, Bal Mithai. 2. Bageshwar- Copper products, Mandua biscuits.
- 3. Chamoli – Handloom and Handicrafts, Aromatic Herbal.
- 4. Champawat – Iron products and hand woven products.
- 5. Dehradun-Bakery products, Mushrooms.
- 6. Haridwar-Jaggery and honey.
- 7. Nainital – Appan Craft, Candle Craft.
- 8. Pithoragarh – Woolen Carpet,
- Munsiyari Rajma.
- 9. Pauri – Herbal Products, Wooden Furniture.
- 10. Rudraprayag – Temple imitation handicrafts, Prasad products.
- 11. Tehri – Natural Fiber Products, Tehri Nath.
- 12. Udham Singh Nagar – Mentha oil, moong grass product.
- 13. Uttarkashi – Woolen Handicrafts, Apple Fruit Products.
- What is Uttarakhand Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana? Purpose, Eligibility Benefit Form
What kind of assistance will entrepreneurs get from the government
Entrepreneurs will get this help from the government to increase the quality of products-
- 1. Facility of testing lab.
- 2. Skill development and training of entrepreneurs.
- 3. Technical assistance in design and development of products.
- 4. Facility of raw material from raw material bank.
- 5. Facility of common service center.
- 6. Help in packaging, labeling, barcoding of local products.
- 7. Assistance in providing international market to local products.
- 8. Assistance in vocal for local campaign of the center.
Entrepreneurs will also get the benefits of MSME policy-
Friends, you will be pleased to know that the beneficiaries of Uttarakhand Government’s One District-Two Product Scheme will also get benefits under the MSME policy, which are as follows-
- It is easy for all the traders registered in MSME to get loans from banks. Interest is charged from these as per normal interest rates.
- Rebate in electricity consumption is provided to registered traders in MSME.
- They are provided with power subsidy provided by the government in industrial areas.
- The state government also provides rebate in the rate of sale to the registered trader in MSME.
- Under MSME, all the registered entrepreneurs are also given exemption in the tax levied on their business.
- Some direct exemptions are provided to new entrepreneurs in their initial year of business.
- Various other subsidies related to their business are given to the traders who set up new business with the help of the government.
- In this, if any license or certification is required related to the business of registered traders, they get it easily and quickly.
Categories of Enterprises Registered in MSME
Friends, we told you what benefits the entrepreneurs get under the MSME policy under the Uttarakhand One District-Two Product Scheme. Now let us tell you how the category of enterprises registered in it is classified-
1. Micro industries- Units and companies with investment of one crore and turnover up to five crore come under this category.
2. Small and cottage industries – Under this, units and companies with investment of Rs 10 crore and turnover up to Rs 50 crore come.
3. Medium industries- Units and companies with investment of Rs 20 crore and turnover up to Rs 100 crore come under this category.
Friends, let us also inform you here that MSMEs account for 45% of the total economy of our country India.
District level committee, state level task force will be constituted for monitoring
Friends, let us tell you that for the successful implementation of this One District-Two Product Scheme, a committee will be formed in each district at the level of DM ie District Magistrate, which will ensure the facilities provided to the beneficiaries under the One District Two Product Scheme. .
Will remove the difficulties faced by the entrepreneurs. Apart from this, a task force will also be constituted at the district and state level to help entrepreneurs and monitor the scheme.
The state cabinet approved the scheme on October 12, 2021
Friends, let us tell you that this Uttarakhand One District-Two Product Scheme was approved in the cabinet meeting held on October 12, 2021 in Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand. A total of 29 proposals were placed during this period, out of which 26 were approved. After the approval of Uttarakhand One District Two Product Scheme, its orders have now been made. Secretary Industrial Development Amit Singh Negi is monitoring every aspect of the scheme.
How to apply for taking advantage of Uttarakhand One District Two Product Scheme?
Uttarakhand government has just issued mandate to implement this scheme only. As soon as online applications will start under One District Two Product Scheme, we will update you immediately in this regard. Meanwhile, you have to keep checking our website continuously. If there is any change or update in this scheme, then we will update you immediately about that also through the website.
Local products were lagging behind due to lack of new technology and design.
Friends, we have told you that in order to promote the export of special products in every district of Uttarakhand state, the government has selected two products in one district. Let us tell you that the competition was increasing in the market and due to lack of new technology and design, the local products of different states in the country were lagging behind.
In view of this, the Central Government gave the slogan of Local for Vocal and started One District One Product Scheme to promote these products. But Uttarakhand has gone two steps further and has included two products in one district in the scheme considering the diversity of products in different districts. We have already given you the information about which products have been included in the scheme in 13 districts of the state.
Suitable plan considering the geographical conditions
Friends, you must be well aware of the fact that Uttarakhand has odd geographical conditions. Apart from this, many areas here have been kept in the earthquake prone zone. In such a situation, setting up big and heavy industries here like in the plains is not free from danger.
In such a situation, a scheme like Uttarakhand one district-two products, focusing on promoting local products, is suitable and favorable. The biggest thing is that the One District Two Product Scheme directly addresses the biggest problem here, migration.
One District Two Product Scheme FAQ
What is Uttarakhand One District-Two Product Scheme?
This scheme has been started by the Pushkar Dhami government of Uttarakhand. Its objective is to give recognition to the local products of 13 districts of Uttarakhand state in the international market.
Which products of Uttarakhand are included under this scheme?
Under One District Two Product Scheme, we have given the list of 2-2 products of 13 districts of Uttarakhand in the post, you can see from there.
When did this plan get cabinet approval?
One District Two Product Scheme got cabinet approval on October 12, 2021.
What kind of facilities will the entrepreneurs get under this scheme?
Under the One District Two Product Scheme, entrepreneurs will get the benefit of MSME policy as well as skill development, training, design development, common service center, logistics, etc.
Has the online application for the scheme started?
No, the online applications for the scheme have not started yet.
What will be the system for monitoring this scheme?
A task force will be constituted at the district and state level for monitoring the One District Two Product Scheme.
Will migration also be stopped by this scheme?
Yes, self-employment opportunities will be provided through Uttarakhand One District Two Product Scheme, which will stop migration in search of employment.
guys, it was Uttarakhand one district-two products scheme ie ODTP scheme information. Hope this post proved useful for you. If you want information from us on any similar topic, then you can comment in the comment box below. As always, we look forward to your suggestions and feedback. ..Thank you..